Design Built on Proven Marketing Strategies!
Design Your Home
to Motivate Prospective Buyers
to Explore Your Web Site
You only get one chance to grab your visitors' attention. Use these
four easy steps to get their attention with your home page and persuade
them to explore your Web site.
Step 1. Headline
Start your home page with a compelling, benefit-oriented headline,
followed by a subheadline.
- Enhance Your Competitive Edge With a Professionally-Designed Web
Site! Five Star Web Design uses design techniques that persuade people
to click on your links, spend more time on your site, and order your
products and services.
Step 2. Description of your Web site
Describe your Web site's content in one to three sentences. Target
your audience. Tell what you can do for your visitors, what problem
you can solve for them, what solutions you provide, and what your qualifications
- Five Star specializes in designing custom Web sites for small- to
medium-sized companies at competitive rates. A graphic designer and
business owner for twenty years, Leva Duell specializes in designing
professional, easy-to-read and navigate, fast-loading Web sites that
build trust and generate sales.
Step 3. Provide Links
- Provide links that give visitors an overview of your site's content.
- Turn your links into headlines. Include action words and benefits
to invite and motivate people to go deeper into your site.
- Write several headlines with different hot buttons to motivate a
larger number of visitors.
- Link to a testimonial page. Providing testimonials from customers
or authorities in your field is a powerful way to convey the benefits
- Provide a link to your sales letter, catalog and order form.
Step 4. Capture your visitors' email
- Getting your visitors' email address and building email lists of
your prospects should be one of the main goals of your Web site.
- Few people will buy from your Web site on first contact. Generate
leads with your Web site, stay in touch by email, and turn your visitors
into customers. Send regular email to establish trust, provide additional
information and value, offer additional products and services, get
visitors to return to your site, and increase sales.
- Offer something valuable to get your visitors' email address such
as a free special report, newsletter, evaluation, consultation, discount,
or special offer.
- Keep the sign-up form brief. Ask for their email address and name.
Ask for their address and telephone number if you're planning to follow
up by mail or phone.
- Yes! Send me your FREE Web marketing ebook!
- Click here to receive a FREE "online marketing" seminar by email.
- Enter your email address here and we'll keep you posted about new
Web design and marketing resources.
More tips to make your home page effective and keep visitors at your
- Keep your home page short. Visitors should be able to see the important
information on your home page without scrolling down.
- Make your home page fast loading. If people have to wait to view
your home page, they will leave and go to another Web site. Avoid
large graphics, flashing animation, audio, and other technical features
on that slow your page down.
- Make it easy and logical for visitors to get to the information
- Make it easy to contact you. Provide your phone number, email address
and Web address.
If you are not experienced with
web design, a professional designer can help you turn your text and
graphics into an easy-to-read, easy-to navigate, professional-looking
web site. Professional designers know which layout and techniques are
most effective. Visit http://www.fivestarwebdesign.com or call Leva
Duell at 760-722-0290.
professionally-designed Web site can double your sales!
Five Star Web Design specializes in designing professional,
easy-to-read-and-navigate Web sites that build trust, and
generate leads, customers, and sales.
Contact me for a FREE
consultation, evaluation and quote
Or email me at Leva @ fivestarwebdesign.com
information may be reproduced if the author's URL, email, and signature